USA Games

EU Games

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Zoo tycoon 2 Dinosaurs

Dragons Dreams Pack- Zoo Tycoon 2 User-Made Downloads
Produced in Association with JSTER720.














Zoo tycoon 2 dinosaurs!
Dino danger pack!!














Zoo Tycoon 2 | Tutoral XXVI | Wetland Exhibit
Yes this video is 2 days early, but I might have had my computer wiped and I didn't want to risk losing the video. I might move weekly videos to Sunday so I have more time to edit and stuff =D I liked this exhibit, but the elevated path turned out wonky. That's why I only use them for rooves now :D Although I might not make videos for a while, I do have quite an interesting project coming up with some other ZT players and you might be interested, but that's all I can say for now (: Downloads ...











Zoo Tycoon 2 | Tutorial XII | Exhibit Designs | Part 3
Part 3, enjoy (: Songs used: Ashes - Dadvid Starfire













Zoo Tycoon 2
Zoo tycoon 2 video

No comments:

Post a Comment

ES Games

ASIA Games

BR Games

DE Games