USA Games

EU Games

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zoo Tycoon 2 Small Wild Park

Zoo Tycoon 2 | Tutorial II | Entrance Theming
For people who are making a themed zoo and don't know where to start - here are some ideas on what to do. Songs: SOME CRAPPY SONG CAUSE GAY WMG MADE MY CHANGE IT UGH












Zoo Tycoon 2 Small Wild Park
This is a zoo I made in the game Zoo Tycoon 2.Hope you enjoy it.













How To Make A Zoo On Zoo Tycoon 2 (Remade!)
Hey, I know my last video was flashy and very hard to read, well I decided to remake ALL those videos, It's pretty hard with the new programs I'm using! Rate comment and susbscribe!!










Zoo Tycoon 2: My Wildlife Park
This is the Zoo Tycoon Wildlife park I created. All of the downloads seen on here are from zoxaeus.com Sorry for the sucky music I went on the Zoo Tycoon website and tried to download the theme song but my computor is acting up..yet agian so I just went with the music on one true media please comment and rate high










the elements pack for zoo tycoon 2
a really quick video on the objects that this download has.available at zoomania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ES Games

ASIA Games

BR Games

DE Games